Function not supported in Access2013
Roger Hamilton
2014-10-21 15:02:28 UTC
I opened a database in Access 2013 this am and as I tried to access
queries I got the message that: function not supported. Worked fine
yesterday but not today.
Saved database as 2003, opened it and had no problems.
What can be the problem?
Tried to get tech support on MS website and it's a maze!
John W. Vinson
2014-10-21 16:28:45 UTC
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:02:28 -0500, Roger Hamilton
Post by Roger Hamilton
I opened a database in Access 2013 this am and as I tried to access
queries I got the message that: function not supported. Worked fine
yesterday but not today.
Saved database as 2003, opened it and had no problems.
What can be the problem?
Tried to get tech support on MS website and it's a maze!
This forum has not been supported by Microsoft for years and gets very few
people looking at it. You'll do better to repost your question in one of the
forums in my .sig. It could be a missing reference, it could be that your
database isn't in a Trusted Location, it could be that you're using a function
which no longer exists in 2013... it would help a lot to indicate what
function is causing the problem!
--
John W. Vinson [MVP]
Microsoft's replacements for these newsgroups:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/access?tab=question&status=all
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?forum=accessdev
and see also http://www.utteraccess.com
AaronKempf.com | CareerDBA.com | FullStackWP.com
2021-01-11 10:45:14 UTC
it could be that you just are using a X64 version, and you need to put a #IF VB7 type declaration around your API calls.